- 350+ Lectures on Demand
- 18 self-paced e-Courses
- Accreditation opportunities
- Certifications for Members Only;
- Leadership Certification
- Inclusivity Recruitment & Retention Certification
- Work Wellness Ambassador Certification
Learn More about our Membership Program
Construction workers suffer numerous work-related injuries as well as health conditions and behaviors. The organizational structure and the job demands on these workers provide challenges to improve their total health. We've been developing and testing Total Worker Health (R) approaches for over 10 years examining the various components of the commercial construction organizational structure. Our current evaluation examine worksite based approaches.
You will learn:
- the various organizational components of the construction industry and their role in worker safety, health and wellbeing..
- the nature of a workers experience of moving on and off sites.
- Total Worker Health approaches for a worksite that align with current safety practices on worksites that demonstrated effective changes in worker behaviors.
Take home messages:
- Workers respond well to health messages that align with their jobs and safety structures.
- Worksites are one of several points to improve construction workers total health.
Co-moderated with Dr. Catherine Brookman.
If you have been provided with a Record ID through your organization, please update your profile before enrolling in a course. In order for your certificate to be issued, your profile needs to be up-to-date prior to your enrollment.
If you are having any issues, please contact [email protected]
A Total Worker Health® Intervention on Commercial Construction Sites
A Total Worker Health® Intervention on Commercial Construction Sites - Presentation Slides