This event will discuss the development of the partnership between Lakehead University and Nokiiwin Tribal Council in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Through this partnership, they successfully obtained a CIHR grant, attended a ‘Hackathon’, and developed an e-mental health app.
You will learn:
- How the partnership with the Nokiiwin Tribal Council was developed
- What a “Hackathon is”
- Understand the process in which they developed the Wiiji app
- Learn about the Wiiji app and what the app can do
- Relationship building takes time
- Relationships are built on trust and respect
- Hackathon’s are engaging and fun
- Peer to peer support interventions are becoming more common
If you have been provided with a Record ID through your organization, please update your profile before enrolling in a course. In order for your certificate to be issued, your profile needs to be up-to-date prior to your enrollment.
If you are having any issues, please contact [email protected]
An e-Mental Health Intervention for Indigenous Workers
An e-Mental Health Intervention for Indigenous Workers - Presentation Slides