Lift Each Other Up will help you recognize what bullying is and how to be aware of the increased risk of stigmatization, microaggressions and cyberbullying within a major disruption, such as the current Covid-19 pandemic.
Learn how to have a compassionate, empathic and helpful conversation with your colleague, friend or family member who is being impacted.
Understand how to use the three Lift Each Other Up questions in a conversation about bullying, harassment or disrespectful behaviour and when it’s important to engage the help of your Human Resources team and/or report a bullying incident.
We will explore:
- What bullying is and the increased risk of cyberbullying within the current Covid pandemic
- How kindness, caring and treating people with respect makes a profound difference
- How to recognize the most common types of bullying
- How to use the three Lift Each Other Up questions in a CARE conversation
- How to know when to engage the help of your Human Resources team and/or report a bullying incident
If you have been provided with a Record ID through your organization, please update your profile before enrolling in a course. In order for your certificate to be issued, your profile needs to be up-to-date prior to your enrollment.
If you are having any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Registration Link For Live Course
Course Materials - COMING SOON