- 350+ Lectures on Demand
- 18 self-paced e-Courses
- Accreditation opportunities
- Certifications for Members Only;
- Leadership Certification
- Inclusivity Recruitment & Retention Certification
- Work Wellness Ambassador Certification
Learn More about our Membership Program
In this webinar, the speaker will discuss what the gig economy is and present research findings on who makes up the gig economy, their motivations, and their experiences. The speaker will also pose questions as to the role employers play as they hire and retain workers who may engage in gig work.
- Identify the players in the gig economy and summarize their roles.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the gig economy for the players involved.
- Analyze their own beliefs on employer oversight into employees' lives outside their organization.
If you are having any issues, please contact [email protected]
The Gig Economy: Recommendations for Practice
The Gig Economy: Recommendations for Practice Slides