- 350+ Lectures on Demand
- 18 self-paced e-Courses
- Accreditation opportunities
- Certifications for Members Only;
- Leadership Certification
- Inclusivity Recruitment & Retention Certification
- Work Wellness Ambassador Certification
Learn More about our Membership Program
Post-pandemic, leadership competencies will not only apply to the roles responsible for managing teams, nor are they immune to changing environmental factors that are contributing to organizations' adjusted missions and values.
We will discuss the effects of empathy, transparency, and respect as traits that are encouraged to be developed and driven in learning organizations that are committed to offering their people a wholesome journey for both personal and professional growth.
We will also highlight how these competencies are further developed through leadership teams modeling these behaviors and placing these characteristics as imminent to measuring success.
- The effects of empathy, transparency and respect as leadership competencies are considered key pillars when determining an organization's ability to manage change and measure success.
- These key leadership traits are earning a competitive advantage for learning organizations.
- Leaders will understand how to promote the diversity of the personal brands of their employees and its collective impact on collaboration and leadership growth.
- Organizations that are committed to offering their people to a wholesome journey for both personal and professional growth focus on developing and promoting their company brand through their people.
If you have been provided with a Record ID through your organization, please update your profile before enrolling in a course. In order for your certificate to be issued, your profile needs to be up-to-date prior to your enrollment.
If you are having any issues, please contact [email protected]
Impactful Leadership in the Post-pandemic Workplace
Impactful Leadership in the Post-pandemic Workplace - Presentation Slides
All Courses, Lectures On-Demand
The Post-Pandemic Leader: Essentials for Managing in the Hybrid Workplace
In this webinar, an expert in organizational psychology will walk participants through cutting edge research on key hybrid leader capabilities and recommendations for best practices in adopting hybrid work.