- 350+ Lectures on Demand
- 18 self-paced e-Courses
- Accreditation opportunities
- Certifications for Members Only;
- Leadership Certification
- Inclusivity Recruitment & Retention Certification
- Work Wellness Ambassador Certification
Learn More about our Membership Program
Occupational diseases can have a large impact on workers in many fields.
Dr. Sharon Switzer McIntyre shares with us the impact of occupational disease on workers and their ability to work. She also provides some practical options you can use to improve return to work outcomes for people with occupational disease.
During this webinar, attendees learn about:
- The impact of occupational disease on a worker’s functional abilities
- The impact of occupational disease on an individual’s ability to work
- Strategies to assess viable return-to-work options
If you have been provided with a Record ID through your organization, please update your profile before enrolling in a course. In order for your certificate to be issued, your profile needs to be up-to-date prior to your enrollment.
If you are having any issues, please contact [email protected]
Occupational Disease and Return to Work - Strategies for Success
Occupational Disease and Return to Work - Strategies for Success - Presentation Slides
Occupational Disease and Return to Work - Strategies for Success - Additional Resources