Employers need strategies to identify, recruit, and hire top-quality candidates. Now more than ever, businesses recognize that their best competitive advantage comes from their people.
In addition to finding great employees, employers have to respond to ever-changing environments, such as the current disruption of the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as the regulatory environment. A full framework of employment laws exist in Canada, including hiring and employing people living with disabilities.
In this course, we take the need to abide by laws regarding the employment of people living with disabilities and see how that can be turned into a competitive advantage, through finding top talent.
- Benefits of diverse and inclusive workplace practices to make change happen
- Ways to address company culture around employing people living with disabilities
- Identifying and removing barriers
- Addressing bias and stigma in the workplace
- Consideration for employees living with disabilities
- Disabilities, functioning, and accommodation
- Ideas for change
If you have been provided with a Record ID through your organization, please update your profile before enrolling in a course. In order for your certificate to be issued, your profile needs to be up-to-date prior to your enrollment.
If you are having any issues, please contact [email protected]
Recruiting and Hiring People Living with Disabilities
Zoom Registration Link